Top 6 tips to get better rugby photographs
Capturing that pin sharp special sporting moment is one thing but there are things that you can plan in advance to help produce more outstanding images.
1. Pick a game you can win for more trys and celebrations
2. The 1st XV team game will have more camaraderie images. After all they have been together since year 7.
3. Make sure you have several new balls with the school name and logo. It’s amazing how much these show up in the photos.
4. Pick a cup competition match or local derby where there are more spectators and more at stake for the players
5. Avoid late kick-offs in the winter as the better light means better quality of images (less noise)
6. Give me a call to book me for your next big match!